Presenter Qualifications – Private Equity Forums
In order to qualify, the presenting companies are required to substantially meet all of the following criteria
- Large Potential Market:
- $500 million or more in potential market worldwide.
- High Anticipated Growth Rate:
- Projected annual sales growth of 25% or more.
- Experienced Management Team:
- Key managers who have done it before, especially with similar products or related business.
- Sustainable Competitive Advantage:
- A distinct advantage compared to the competition.
- Barriers to Entry:
- Economic means to discourage or beat competition in the field. e.g., proprietary technology or business method, patent, trade secret, number of years ahead of the competition.
- Clear Strategy for Commercialization:
- A realistic plan to bring product to market.
- Proof of Concept:
- Ideally, a product or service that clearly fulfills a need, has achieved some level of sales, key strategic partners or solid sales commitments.
- A substantial likelihood that that the business can grow exponentially once the product is launched.
- Business Model Anchored in Reality:
- Management has thoroughly assessed its market, product development costs, on-going operating expenses and overall funding requirements.
The conference will feature presentations from up to 15 exceptionally promising new companies with breakout sessions conducted by senior management.
To apply as a presenter or to nominate a company please call at +1-718-281-6517, email Executive Summary to Rakhi at +1-718-281-6517 or email to [email protected]